Grade : 85W-140, 80W-90
Max Power Gear oil GL‐5 is heavy duty gear oils meant for gears,
particularly hypoid gears, in axles operating under various
combinations of high‐speed shock loads and low‐speed, hightorqueconditions.
It is recommended for hypoid/bevel gears in rear axles of the vehicles
operating under severe service conditions. It can also be used in gear
boxes wherever OEMs recommend GL‐5 type Oils.
- Very good wear protection.
- High safety margin against foaming and corrosion
- Reasonable viscosity /temperature and cold flow properties
- Compatible with all seal and metal types. Performance Level
- API GL‐5
- S 1118:1992 EP Type GL‐5} US MIL‐L‐2105D
|Appearace||visual||clear & Bright||Clear & Bright|
|Density @ 15 c , gm/ml||1298||0.90||0.904|
|Viscosity @ 100 C (cSt)||445||27.5||15.5|
|Pour Point °C||97||-9||-27|
|Flash point,(COC). °C||92||224||210|
|Brookfield Viscosity |
Max temp for
Viscosity of 1, 50,000 CP °C