The Automotive Transmission oil is designed for use in a wide range
of gear units with normal bevel or helical gear design including
synchronized manual gearboxes, transmissions and axles under
moderately severe load and pressure conditions.
It is applicable equally for passenger cars, light and heavy trucks,
agricultural and building machinery .even for topping up well run‐in
hypoid transmission units.
- Very good wear protection.
- High safety margin against foaming and corrosion
- Reasonable viscosity /temperature and cold flow properties
- Compatible with all seal and metal types.
- Meets API GL‐4 and MIL ‐L‐ 2105 and are recommended for
- use in vehicle transmissions
- according to MAN 341,DB.235.1 and ZF TE –ML‐01,02 and 08.
- Packaging Size 1L, 5L, 10L, 26L, 50L,210L
|Appearace||visual||clear & Bright|
|Density @ 15 c , gm/ml||1298||0.90|
|Viscosity @ 100 C (cSt)||445||16.5|
|Pour Point °C||97||-18|
|Flash point,(COC). °C||92||210|
|Brookfield Viscosity |
Max temp for
Viscosity of 1, 50,000 CP °C