32, 46, 68,150
There are premium grade extra heavy duty anti‐wear oils with
outstanding thermal stability and high FZG rating. These are
recommended for high pressure hydraulic systems and also for power
transmission in systems operating at high speeds, loads and
temperatures. These are suitable for lubrication of pumps and industrial
hydraulic machinery operating under heavy loads. These are specially
recommended for sophisticated high performance Electrohydraulic or
- Outstanding thermal & oxidation stability and good service life.
- Good anti‐wear properties and rust inhibitor.
- Superior hydrolytic stability and excellent demulsibility.
- Compatible with the seals commonly used in hydraulic systems
- Meets the specification requirements of
- DIN 51524Part 2. ISO Type HM
- Sperry Vickers 35VQ25
- Cincinnati Milacron P‐68, P‐69, P‐70 Denison HF0 and HF2
|Appearace||visual||clear & Bright|
|Density @ 15 c , gm/ml||1298||0.884|
|Viscosity @ 100 C (cSt)||445||19.0|
|Pour Point C||97||-30|
|Flash point,(COC). C||92||230|
|T.B.N mg KOH/gm||2896||11.0|
|C.C.S Viscosity @ - 10 C cp||5293||4200|