SM Grade : 20W40
It is superior quality Diesel engine oil formulated using superior
quality high viscosity index base oils and specially selected additives
to wrestle various operating conditions & temperatures. It is
specially developed for passenger cars. It is recommended for all
petrol cars, especially older petrol cars.
- Enhanced protection against wear, due to its ability to maintain lubricating.
- Increased viscosity and volatility control help lower oi consumption.
- Superior engine cleanliness owing to its specially chosen
detergent and dispersant additive chemistry.
- Shields engine components against rust and corrosion.
- Compatible with catalytic converters.
- API SG
- IS 13656:2002 Type EPL3/EDL2
|Appearance||-||clear & Bright|
|Colour, Visual Observation||-||Red|
|Density @ 15 c , gm/ml||p:16||0.8868|
|K.V at 100 C, cSt||p:25||18.6|
|copper corrosion @ 100 C for 3 hrs||p:15||1a|
|Flash point,(COC). C||p:69||238|
|Pour Point , C||p:10||-24|